Friday, March 19, 2010

silence of the irish

I survived another St. Patrick's day. March 17th is the busiest bar day of the year. Contrary to popular belief no one makes money, no one other than the house that is. A line up around the block at 6 pm, a house full of drunks and the highlight of my night other than another server giving me a found 10  bucks for having a shittiest night was telling people to "get the fuck down"! Excuse me sir, with the reindeer  boxers (in march no less) Oh? Can you not hear me? I'll push you from across the table. Yeah, you, get down. Oh? Can you still not hear me over your off key singing that I can't hear over the roar of the crowd and the pounding of my head? That sound in my head yeah that's the imminent sign of a stroke. Fuck being nice I'm going to push you off the bench and say "GET DOWN". Hi! You're being treated like my dog, actually worse than her. Happy st. patty's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment