Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm in server hell

 Here are the highlights of my 12 hour shift:
an hour and a half of fire alarm hell
No tables for the first 3 hours
Cancelled reservations
Being sat while I was on lunchbreak
Being triple sat while I had a 12 top and no one mentioning that I'd been "uncut"
Finally, being harassed (again) by another server
Oh, and getting teary eyed and nearly crying. Fuck I hate that.
 Oh the highlight of last night other than a server getting her hands thrown up on was a wonderful comment from a girl who'd been making out with a guy on the dancefloor for 3 minutes (I watched, and was elbowing my way through the crowd when I heard it) she pulls away and says "my name is Christine, if I give you my number will you call me?"
Wow. Just, are you serious? Ok A, don't make out in restaurants it's unsanitary and rude, secondly what are you? 17?

No comments:

Post a Comment