Friday, March 26, 2010

Here is the work environment

So last night I worked with two people who are usually my favorite people to work with usually. Last night was different one left after 3 hours because she was too tired to work then sat at the bar and drank with the manager for an hour. The other cut and run cause she had cramps this didn't really bug me until I realized silverware had not been done. I hate silverware I always always stab myself it's true I'm not compable with knives. Then I find out that another girl had asked them both to let her close and said no and made me close instead. Ooh sneaky! I'm not really mad but this led to what one muscle bound drunken beef head guest kept calling my look of anger. I wasn't angry, that's just my face there you testosterone driven muscle burp. This guy had the need to telle over and over he worked in a restaurant awesome so you know I'm just humpring you until last call right? Then proceeds to ask my life story which by the way now I just lie about, a lot. Some days there was a fire and I had friends here some days I'm on a visa travelling the world someday it was just a whim. Fact is I am not going to tell a stranger especially not one wearing more cologne than I am my life story. Then he and his look alike friend proceed to tell me to take off my apron and dance with them. Sir I can see your nipples through your shirt do I look like I'm interested in dancing with you? I've seen you trying to pick up that girl who is obviously not interested in you just the drinks you keep buying her. Your dancing did not impress het nor will it impress me. Needless to say I was happy to just do my closing side work and avoid the drunks. Hopefully tonight I'll be in the diningroom. I dread Friday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment