Saturday, April 17, 2010

We have been overrun

So tonight I was spared the torture of the slam packed bar. I actually lucked out and was put in the diningroom. No easy task for a feamle have I mentioned how knuckle dragging cromagnon man my AGM is? Excessively so he told me today to stop standing with my arms crossed and try looking more coy and less intimidating. Uh...seriously? Why don't you just pee on my leg and show me who is boss.

Moving on my section was overrun by eastern europeans. If you've ever seen Americans abroad they drink bud, well apparently Czechs do it too. Come all the way to Canada and drink pilsner urquell awesome. They started off as 6 and turned into like 14. Grat time!! Speaking of which agm is such a pinhead he has been ranting about grat and how if it's not a reservation we can't grat them. Yeah.right. He wants the hostesses to tell them, us to tell them and the reso coordinator to tell them. Even though our menu says 8 or more means grat he'll the website says it too. Needless to say when it came time to bill them I went to another manager for the grat. This was after one party member paid 89 dollars worth of the bill and slipped me a five spot and a smile. Thanks your five bucks won't cover the tip out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment